Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just the Four of Us



This is our newest Pod: #5. She and her big sister (#4) are the only two kids we have this week.


My sister came through our town on vacation and she took the three oldest back with her (she, her husband and four children live next door to our parents).


What do you do when you have 2/5ths of your children? As much as I miss them (and I DO), my laundry is all washed, folded and put away, beds are made, dishes are done. My husband and I have watched movies, held hands, gone on leisurely walks around the neighborhood and had long chats with our jabbery 2 year old. After the "big kids" had been gone for about five days, I was bored nearly all day. What does one do without little people constantly filling all spaces of time. I remembered--don't you worry.


No comments:

Post a Comment