Friday, August 22, 2008

Trust

This is the Supreme Commander. Why Supreme Commander? Because I thought Drone might be offensive and it seemed on par with Mothership. I don't know.

Anyway, this is the Supreme Commander. He just started Pharmacy School.

Doesn't he look like a pharmacist? Don't you think you could ask him what to do about your constipation; or if there is something you can put on that rash; or if it's okay to take Fish Oil, St. John's Wart, Fermented Papaya Juice, and Lisinopril-hydrochlorothiazide while, at the same time, sniffing lavender oil?

His look is really quite timeless. Here, for instance, is your Civil War Era Apothecary.
Then there is the Eisenhower Administration Druggist.
But, whatever he was yesterday, today he officially owns a White Coat. People trust those things.
Doesn't he look great?

2 comments:

  1. You are right... Justin IS ageless. Thank you for the visual to confim that. And I DO trust him. Maybe it is because I have trusted him all these years with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily- this is April- Joette's april.

    I just came across your blog and...it kind of made me cry...why??? I just feel some sort of truth and rightness with your little family- you are another Marjorie Hinckley!!!!! I've always wanted to be a Marjorie.

    I'm coming to visit you the next time we are in Pocatello...

    ReplyDelete