I fear something like that will happen to me only with peanuts. Ahh, I love peanuts (yeah, the cartoon, too). Let's make a list of reasons to love peanuts, shall we?
- peanut butter (American Children's antidote to starvation)
- Butterfinger (also Butterfinger Blizzards from DQ)
- The get-gum-out-of-your-hair remedy (mother of five speaking here)
- Peanut Brittle
- peanut butter cookies
- Peanut M&M's
- peanut butter ice cream
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (also Reese's Pieces--ET liked them, after all)
- roasted peanuts
- this recipe (I know how it looks, but it's a new personal need-something-now treat)
- Thai peanut sauce
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Shrimp Kabobs
- Oops. Got a little carried away. My name is not Bubba.
If there is mercy in life, I will never have to do without peanuts. It is my favorite legume.
Dairy is a close second. Love, love milk; love, love cheese.
What item would change your life if you had to do without?