Thursday, September 11, 2008

In the Eye of the Beholder




Our home is over 100 years old. It has been a rental off and on for years which means the care taking was quite make-it-work/cheapest-solution-possible. I adore fixing up this little old bungalow. Because I don't have a large budget, part of the fun is coming up with ideas that are relatively inexpensive.
I can spend hours at Lowe's just looking, thinking, price checking, color matching, discovering new uses for old items.
My pods hate it.
The other day I said, "Come on. We're going to the best store!"
When they found out it was Lowe's, my oldest Pod cried out, "That is the WORST store!! I hate going to Lowe's!"
I guess some tastes are aquired.
Like Lowe's. And documentaries. And tending to one's fingernails.

1 comment:

  1. Emily! I didn't know you had a blog. So excited to check it out and check back often. I love Lowes and Hope Depot!

    ReplyDelete