Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mystery Solved

The kids went to see Santa. I remembered my camera, there was room on my memory card, and I had just changed the batteries. The first picture I tried to take failed because the batteries were exhausted. How was that possible?

My seven year old had gotten a hold of my camera.

She took 99 pictures.

video
The last picture, taken with the timer, was worth all the other 98.

I've never done a video before and it took me 38 hours to make this one download onto my screaming fast, 2002 bottom-of-the-line laptop. I made some mistakes that were not evident until I loaded it onto my blog, but I'm not changing them now.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer that you missed the Santa shot -- but look at what you got in return! Some really wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way i took one of those pitures. it was the first one with the baby. ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete