- Even though I never possessed the skill when I wanted it as a child on recess, all of my children can make that ear-piercing, high-pitched scream. It makes my ears bleed.
- This is a great article from the Rocks in My Dryer lady; if the title applies to you: If You're Sitting There With Spit-Up On Your Shirt, This One's For You
- My mom bought me these for my birthday last year. Even though they are marketed as slippers, I wear them everywhere--even church.
- I always let my husband go to bed first so he'll warm up those crisp sheets that feel so good in the summer
- My seven month old baby effectively cruises along our furniture. (Notice, please, the bruising has begun.)
- I am really good at typing with one hand.
- Today, I purchased Beyonce's new CD.
- Housework is so fun when set to Beyonce
- I have been pregnant or nursing for all but 18 months of the last eleven plus years.
- My couch has a cinder block under it to keep it from crashing to the ground.
- I received two pieces of mis-directed mail in today's delivery.
- I still struggle with spelling. I spelled "said" wrong until the 8th grade when I wrote "siad" on the board and was ridiculed by my classmates.
- I never misspell "said."
- The best feature in my old house is the laundry chute.
- I would like to be a Grammar Snob, but since I continually find myself making mistakes, I cannot.
- Sometimes I say "acrost" instead of "across."
- The heat in our house turns off if the outside temperature drops too low. It is infuriating.
- This makes me laugh every time.