Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mod


I am usually a capable multi-tasker. As the Mothership to my Fleet, I have to be able to answer the phone and nurse the baby and check the math page. I'm not sure what went wrong in my wiring this morning, however.


This is my under-eye concealer. It helps to disguise those nasty black smudges that persist in being a part of my face, these days.It looks kinda' like lipstick. Don't you think?

I was looking in the mirror the whole time. I swear. Yet, this was not on purpose.
I took a picture because, hey, who doesn't need another poor picture of themselves?

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! One time I only put mascara on one eye and didn't realize it until hours later. I was a kid in high school, so I was mortified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...please where can I buy a unicorn?

    ReplyDelete