Monday, March 23, 2009

Reverse That

Remember how I told you it was Spring? Well, yes, this is Spring, in my neck of the woods. 70 Degrees on Friday (kids ran through the sprinkler!!), four inches of cold, blowing snow on Monday.
I actually don't mind a whole lot. This is what March is supposed to do and I only plant zone hardy plants so I don't need to worry about them. This kind of weather makes the daffodils brighter and the tulips happier.

Good thing I didn't pack the snow clothes away for the summer. Looks like we'll be building a snow man . . . again.

2 comments:

  1. You are so positive. I woke up this morning, saw the snow, and felt the overwhelming urge to go back to bed until the sun came out. I probably would have done it to, but the kids did not have same inclination. Enjoy your snow man making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were in DC this weekend & felt freezing temperatures again. It was so wonderful to drive south to spring again yesterday.

    Enjoy your snowstorm - it really does make the bulbs look prettier.

    ReplyDelete