In the approximately 592 weeks since my husband has been responsible for getting garbage out on garbage day he has only forgotten twice. This is just one way in which my life is better because of my good man.
PS Since you asked, here are a few more:
- He cleans the bathtub--a difficult task for a woman who is usually pregnant.
- He goes to bed before I do so the sheets are warm.
- He eats everything I make sans comments like, "This is not my favorite food" or "Is there anything else?" or "I hate this." He also avoids flopping his head onto his hands and sobbing because the meal I just spent hours preparing included vegetables.
- He lets me go on and on about my constant planning.
- He takes the car to the shop and is willing to make the sometimes requested noises that help answer the question, "What is it doing?" You know the "guu fa gump gump" or the "psssat psssat shk-k-k-k."
- He never laughs at me or my crazy schemes.