Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vandalism

I'm afraid someone in my neighborhood is a vandal. Earlier this spring, someone cut about 40 tulips--flowers that only come once a year and are long awaited. Today, someone broke about four feet off the top of my Red Maple. Why would someone do this? I try to make my yard beautiful, I love gardening and spend hours cultivating the plants. I don't think I have any enemies--certainly not among my neighbors.
If anyone has any information about the culprits, please don't tell me. I think it would be healthier for them if they are not identified.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your landscaping vandalism. That must be VERY frustrating. You yard still looks very beautiful from the pictures. I hope the naughty person is caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yard looks beautiful! I am sad for you ... we work hard to keep our yard nice, too, and it is so amazing to me that others will come along and damage something that isn't theirs for no reason! I hope your tree survives ~ our Redbud got hit a few years ago and so far it's still thriving albeit a little on the "funny shaped" side. But we love it nonetheless! Blessings, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still think we have a prety and fun yard.

    ReplyDelete