Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Lot of Hair

As you can tell by my sidebar, I have a lot of girls. Four, actually, though the baby doesn't have quite enough to "fix" yet. After doing their hair the same way for the past eight years, I am b-o-r-e-d. The other day I decided to search the combined infinite and eternal knowledge of mothers on the web for ideas.


Wowsers. You people are amazing with the dead strands of cells we call hair. I was completely inspired. Here was one cute suggestion from Adopt a 'Do:



This lady does step by step picture instructions on how to do fun new things with a young girl's hair. Ya' gotta check her out.

Now I just have to figure out how to keep my girls from mussing their new do's.

2 comments:

  1. Cute do! I have to admit that I'm a wee bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I too and bored of doing hair. My strategy a few months ago was to just cut it all off! The girls are wanting it longer so we can do more hairstyles again.

    ReplyDelete