Saturday, August 22, 2009

You're Never Going to Believe This

But, I saw a bear! A real bear. A grizzly bear. In the wild. I even got a picture of it. Keep in mind that I just have a cheap, cheap, super cheap point-and-shoot and I still got this amazing picture.
















Do you see it? Isn't it huge? Isn't it completely freaky? I was jumping out of my skin.

Wait. What? Oh, does this help?


I KNOW!! I have been to Yellowstone five times--five exhaustive times--and this is the first time I have seen a bear. It's hard to imagine getting a closer shot, but this is Picasa/Canon's best zoom.


And, there you have it. It was a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never seen a bear in the wild. I think I would be scared out of my skin if I did. Far away or not, I say it took bravery to stand still long enough to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete