Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blogging Etiquette


Just a word to those who tend to be rude when they think the insulted don't know (known in speaking circles as talking behind someone's back):

When a person leaves a comment on another's blog post, that same person will often check back later to see if the blogger responded to their comment (which they often do). And when that person checks the comments, they will see your rude comment, as well as all of the others.

Just had to get that off my chest.

Thank you.
PS Also, an internet reminder: you are not always anonymous.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that sounds like a juicy story? Will you elaborate? At least give me a clue to get on the right trail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Betsy...do tell!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry girls. I shall resist making this worse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you loved anonymous comments. I'm quite sure I remember you telling me so.

    ReplyDelete