Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Evidence of an Invader

There is evidence of an invader in my house.


The damage is centered in the basement food storage.

My stomach begins to turn, thinking of what creature was gnawing through our food.


Then I found the hungry beast, with brown sugar still on her lips:

She has mastered stairs. She has teeth. She does not understand the meaning of "No." The food is no longer safe.
* * * * * *
New Post entitled Family Read Alouds today on The MotherShip Home Schools.

5 comments:

  1. This is hysterical! You actually had me fooled. And she makes a very realistic (and much cuter and more loveable) rodent, especially with those chubby cheeks and that wicked grin. HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was so freaked out for you at first...good surprise. and how can you be mad at that face?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the brown sugar bag and thought "Hmm, do mice leave behind drool like that?" Then I scrolled down to the picture of your drooly-squeeker! Fun.

    Love your blog, thanks for facebooking about your blog, I rushed right over and was enveloped in your beautiful writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sure you were going to show me a mouse - funny baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha,ha,ha!
    Could that little face be any cuter. Or naughty!

    ReplyDelete