Monday, January 11, 2010

Truth in Advertising

My brother-in-law sent this book to my husband. He's always on the look-out for a good anti-Christ candidate. He called one day to talk about this book: "I'm not kidding, Emily, it's going to Blow your Mind!" He's not kidding. I mean, just look at the picture the author put of himself on the flap.


Yep. He's serious. I am sure to believe Everything. He. Says. Period. (Except, doesn't he kind of look like a Russian Dictator?) It's a load of bull--sorry.

So, the other day, when I came across some pictures of my baby and I reading together, all I could see was this book's title blaring in the background.

I photo shopped the cover so you couldn't read what was on my end table.
I just felt like you should know the truth. I will change pictures--not to erase fine lines or age marks, but political propaganda? You betcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment