Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Interpretation

So, I was dinking around on the computer and not completely engaged in the activities of my children. They were all around me (the computer is in the living room) and no one was crying. I knew two of them were getting ready to exercise, but I didn't really pay attention to what that meant.

This is what it meant:
Yes, one is wearing a leotard, the other, a swimming suit. Yes, they are both wearing goggles. Yes, that is snow falling. No, I do not think they got much exercise.

Honestly. You can't make this stuff up.

1 comment:

  1. Of course they were exercising.....I have pushed vehicles from behind before and it is most definitely exercise (whether the car moves or not).

    Well...or....On second look maybe they are just doing pre-exercise stretching.

    Either way, HILARIOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete