Friday, June 11, 2010

The Plan

Our town is not a destination, but it is right off the freeway between destinations. People who need to get north have to go through our town. People who need to get south have to go through our town. It is traveling season so we get a lot of visits from people who are actually just passing through. It's fine with me. Whether we get them for twenty minutes or overnight, we'll take what we can get.

Tomorrow, some of those visitors are coming. When one of my children found out, she sat right down to write (draw) a list of activities to do when our guests are here.


Let me walk you through.
  1. Dance our booties off

2. Eat


3. Watch TV with NO popcorn (this is a new phenomenon since the addition of the new carpet)


4. Draw


5. Read stories together


6. Play ball ("See how my hair is flying up?")


and

7. Play charades ("I am guessing that she is a news lady.")


It's going to be an action packed afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I was so enchanted by our girls making a schedule the last time they played. It was so sweet.

    ReplyDelete