Thursday, September 2, 2010

Winner



Congratulation, Nora Mair!  You have won a great big ol' cookie sheet, and a bunch of other loot!  I hope it changes you life the way it changed mine--

and thanks for visiting my blog.


Here's hers.  I really love her sister and am pretty sure I would love her too, if only I could get to know her.  There are so many fabulous people in this world, aren't there?  The media would have us believe otherwise, but I know the truth.  While we have a lot of nasty folks cluttering up our beautiful, happy world, there are others here who keep it habitable.

I want to sit here and chat for hours, but, alas, I must print a ream or so of work for my pods.  I hope you enjoy the prizes, Nora.

Always,
The MotherShip

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What a beautiful family they have - the cookie sheets will come in handy!!!

    ReplyDelete