Monday, October 18, 2010

Before and After

I  know you've seen the front view of my house before, but I just got a before picture.  All of my before pictures were lost with a computer crash a couple of years ago.  The county assessor just came and I saw this picture on the front of our file.  I asked him if I could quick take a scan of it.  This is how our house looked before we bought it.


And here it is now.


A bit of a difference?  I am now even more sick about losing the rest of my before pictures.  It makes our progress so much more exciting.  Oh, well.  At least we have this one.

2 comments:

  1. that is a beautiful transformation!! good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house! I didn't realize that you've done so much rennovation! It looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete