Thursday, October 21, 2010

Garage

This is our garage/office.  You can read more about that project here.

One of my major projects this summer was to scrape and paint this buddy.  It was a job.  I was able to listen to the entire, unabridged version of The Odyssey.  It took a while.  Here it is before.


Someone had once painted the garage door silver.  What was that all about, do you suppose?


And here it is now.  


I love how the grape vine is curling itself around the door.  That will be a show-stopper next summer.


Yeah, baby.  Checkin' stuff off the list!

2 comments:

  1. Such great work! I wonder if the lights still work in garage. Now, who was it that fixed the lights...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do it? I am so impressed by all of your home improvement projects. I think about doing them while you actually do them.

    ReplyDelete