Saturday, October 16, 2010

My New Favorite Candy Bar

Reese's Whipps

Have you had one of these?  If you are a peanut butter lover, you need to go get one today.  They are kind of hard to find.  Fred Meyer is the only store in my town that carries them, so I buy one every time I go there.  Plus, what if they stop carrying them?  I'm going to need a stockpile.  They have all of the amazing peanut-butteryness without the sticking in the teeth of Butterfinger or the too small factor of the peanut butter cups.

I know it's a candy bar and if you're going to have a candy bar, you are accepting the fact that it tastes super good because it's full of fat.  If it helps at all, these are not quite as terrible for you as some of the other candy bars.  A Twix has 14 grams of fat, an Almond Joy has 13 grams of fat, a"regular" Reese's Peanut Butter Cup has 13 grams of fat.  This has:


Reese's Whipps are health food.  Go get one today.

Love,
The MotherShip

No comments:

Post a Comment