Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yup, Still Two

In her sister dress (on backwards) "helping" unload the dishwasher.

This little two-year old is in destruction mode lately.  She is amazingly fast at undoing everything the rest of us have done.  Yes, it takes all six of us to keep up with her!

Tonight, she was singing this happy little song so I went to investigate.  Sure enough, she was up to her old antics.  She had pulled out the DVD's (which she had had to climb to get to) and was skating around on them with her hands and feet.  What was she singing?

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die.  I so naughty, I so naughty.  I'm gonna die."

Well, what ARE you supposed to do with that?

3 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! I love her song:) She knew what she was doing...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! I had a good chuckle (sorry it was at your expense)! It is nice to know that all of us have our little destructo crews! Your children have the best personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds slightly familiar, although I've NEVER had a two year old destroy ANYTHING! It's a good thing they are cute. And maybe I've found the silver lining to you moving. Can you imagine how much TROUBLE our little girls could cause as they literally grew up feeding off each other's energy? It's too much!

    ReplyDelete