We closed on our house yesterday and it was funded today. Since we
- Buy super fancy, brand new cars with all of the bling and frizzle.
- Go to the bank and request all of the money in crisp one dollar bills--then go swimming in it.
- Take an amazing vacation every weekend for the next year.
- Spend the entire sum on lottery tickets and take our chances.
- Pay our share of the National Debt. (Hahahahahahaha!!!)
- Some other outrageous, non-thrifty, unwise thing
It seems like SO MUCH MONEY, but it sure doesn't buy much house.
What would you do?