Friday, August 5, 2011

Another Delay, and Justin

One day after we finally got internet to our house, my keyboard broke.  None of the keys between the Caps Lock and the Enter button worked.  Do you know how many words you can write without those letters?  Not many.  We were cutting and pasting all over the place just to get to the essential sites.  As you can see, I got a new keyboard today.  $9.99.  Cheap . . . and it's a good thing too because our router was damaged in the move and we had to buy a new one.

I have so much to tell you . . . about our house, my crazy life, my heart and MORE crap you don't give a hoot to know.  But, since I had about ninety emails to write and work on the ballet website to complete, I'm not going to bore you with all of that yet.  First, I have to show you this darling picture of my husband, circa 1978 or so.


I just saw this picture for the first time tonight and my heart melted.  Darling child!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, there will be more tomorrow  . . . and the day after that . . . and the day after that . . . and the day after that . . . and the day after that . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment