Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Patches Causing Commotion

An interesting side note to running with a puppy is that you get to know all of the neighbor dogs.  Just a runner might elicit a bark or two, but a runner with a dog?  They come slamming into the fence barking hotly. If their owners weren't awake before Patches came by, they were then!  I also know that I can't be out past 7:30 AM.  There are two rather vicious looking, fence-less dogs who sleep inside the house but are let out sometime between 7:30 and 8.  I will happily get up a few minutes earlier to avoid those snarling teeth.

Why does my arm look so big?

It reminds me of my paper route days.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that Patches is already a very important part of your family. He is a beautiful puppy and a great choice for you...I mean your family!

    You have made yet another great decision! Wonderful.

    And, you are buff!

    ReplyDelete