Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Fingers Hurt

I have several post ideas rattling around in my otherwise empty skull, but I can't type very well right now because my fingers hurt.  I've put in about eight more hours on my fireplace and I've rubbed the tips of my fingers raw.  They are skinned--you know, like when you skinned your knees after falling off the bike?  I left a really long comment over at Brandi's blog and now the tips of my fingers are throbbing.  You can go read her post and boil up some righteous indignation.

I'll be back later.

When my fingers feel better.

5 comments:

  1. That is a seriously disgusting picture, Emily. Hope your fingers get better soon- and I'm excited to see your fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Look closely. Those are some kind of Halloween treat! Disgusting, huh? (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend makes those fingers every year at Halloween. Gross but yummy. :) The CPS deal was crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I read the linked blog and your comment on her blog, and I have to ask, do you think that women over the fence was me? I know that you had other neighbors that bordered your back yard, but I want to assure you that I never called CPS on you. I think you are a great parent and look up to you a lot. Oh, and P.S. My son is in love with your daughter. He talks about her ALL the time, and tells all of his new friends that he already has a girl he's going to marry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Cassie BullockNo, Cassie. I never thought it was you. You were eternally patient with my children. It was Brooke. And, for the record, my daughter feels the same about your son--which would be fine with me! (:

    ReplyDelete