Saturday, October 29, 2011

Recital



Tonight was my girl's first piano recital.  It was a Halloween theme so the students picked a song to match their costumes.  She played Home on the Range and did a superb job, especially considering she has only had four lessons!  There were going to be several cowgirls, so she went with scarecrow.

Joette asked me to sing a couple of songs with her.  Since all of the performers were dressing up, I decided I would look silly if I didn't!

 Sorry about the fuzzy picture.

A little Mary Poppins action.  Can't wait until Monday when we add an angel, Peter Pan, a Doctor and Dorothy!  Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR COSTUME! You make a marvelous Mary Poppins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a great Mary Poppins! Practically Perfect in every way!

    I'm impressed that she would even participate in a recital after only four lessons! What a girl!

    ReplyDelete