Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Just Can't Get Over This!

THIS is where we LIVE.


When I was growing up, we spent many days (and not a few nights) in the snowy mountains.  We started cross-country skiing when I was about 9 or 10 and these kinds of trees were a main part of the scenery.  We had to drive for what felt like all morning to get to these trees and NOW they are just out my windows!



This is the view from my front window.  At our old house, when I looked out the front window, I saw Crazy Tom's dog pooping.  Now, this!

And this is the view out of the back window.  All day yesterday I kept finding  myself staring out the window in astonishment.  


They may come a day, say in March, when I'll be ready for less of this white powder, but right now I am thanking my lucky stars.  Next year I will have a guest room and you can come see it for yourselves.

3 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful. Just needs a tent a pair of ski's sticking out of a snowbank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know where to plan my next vacation! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete