Friday, January 13, 2012

Toning Tips

I'm finally back into my pre-pregnancy jeans.  I was about five pounds close for several months and could get them on, but then couldn't really sit or bend or, you know, move in them.  I tried them on yesterday and, voila! They fit.  The problem is that my body looks like a deflated balloon.  Everything is saggy and soft and floppy.  Plus, there is dog poo all over my yard--despite my VERY determined go at getting the dog to use an out-of-the-way area.  I decided to end both of those problems with one activity and took the dog for a run.

It solved one problem--the dog did his business far away from my front lawn.  The other?  When I got home, I really wanted a Hostess Cup Cake*.

They weren't on sale and I couldn't force myself to pay full-price.

So I got these:


Yes, I think that'll firm me up right away.

*Okay, I just proof read this and saw the mentioning of the poo right next to the mentioning of the cup cake.  They didn't really come that close together, though that may have ruined Ding Dongs for me.  Probably not, but maybe.  I apologize for any reflexive gagging that may have occurred.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on fitting back into your jeans- that is an awesome feeling! Good luck with the dog! In our entire back yard our dog decided to poop right in front of the fence to the garden. ugh.

    ReplyDelete