Last night I was getting information off of the Disney website. There was a FAQ link. Since those are usually helpful and since I've read everyone's advice except Disney's and since I believe in going to the source for accuracy, I decided I should read it. I was not disappointed. With something like 3 Billion visitors per year, they have seen everything. You can tell by the following items that are not permitted in the park:
|Not in Disneyland|
- String Bikinis
- Bullet Belts
- Wedding Dresses
- Scooters--non-motorized and motorized
- Pogo Sticks
- Sporting Equipment (and they specify: baseball bats, hockey sticks, golf clubs, and bows and arrows)
- Weapons (and they specify: nun-chucks, brass knuckles, billy clubs, guns, knives, stars and other martial arts equipment)
- Self-defense Equipment (please leave home your pepper spray, mace and stun guns)
It keeps getting weirder . . . (I'd better remember to take this stuff out of my purse. You just never know when you'll need these things!)
|How paranoid do you have to be to bring a|
fire extinguisher with you on
- Restraining Devices (hand cuffs, zip ties)
- Suspicious Items (box cutters, razor blades, duct tape, wire)
- Items that may be disruptive (stink bombs, sling shots)
- Cremated Remains
- Miscellaneous Items (fire extinguishers, musical instruments, pots and pans)
And the final warning:
This information is subject to change without notice.
I believe in the goodness of people. Despite the wicked who make headlines, I believe that most people are good and kind.
But many of those same people? Well.
People are weird.