Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Another Snow Day


PW's home school blog has a post today about avoiding Spring Fever.  We don't have the beautiful weather many other parts of the country are experiencing so my kids aren't fighting school work.  We are just all pulling our hair out from being stuck inside a very small space for a very long winter.  In fact, it is heavily snowing as I type!

What is our solution?  Techno dance parties.

The good thing about techno is that it is made for dancing yet has none of the language or suggestive beats/sounds that go along with other forms of dance music.  Right now, for instance, we are dancing to "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" by Eiffel 65.  This song makes no sense, but it is sure fun to get off the couch and shake your thang to it!  (Can I say thang?)

On Pandora, I found a techno station and we have been partaying for, well, several days.  Try it with your children.  It will not disappoint.  I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment