|Isaac with his (very tired so a bit spazy) sister and some of his|
- 1. Our trip is officially on the 10 Day Forecast. Barely, but it is there!!
- Today is my husband's last day of his internship. Next week is board review. Then he graduates.
- My son is home this week. I feel emotionally stable when I can hear his breathing in the night.
- I am not usually emotionally stable.
- For the past month, my girls (kind of) and I have been working about 10 hours per week. It is satisfying work because the gardens were terribly over-grown . Neglected is not the right word because she has really been trying, but she didn't always know what to do. After all of the pruning and clearing, the property looks like it is taking a much needed deep breath.
- My eight year old and I were able to see our boy dance in Cinderella last weekend. It was magical--I mean, Disney is good, but you really should see the ballet.
- I have about ten important phone calls to make. I don't want to make them. I'd rather do anything else.
- It is raining and it is SO beautiful.
- I have allergies. I've never had allergies before, but now I have allergies. They are kicking my behind in a serious way. My mouth itches, my nose is a constant faucet, my sinuses are swollen, and my eyes . . . well, itch isn't a strong enough word to describe what is going on there.
- After 6 months of lessons, my daughter is learning actual pieces on the piano (this week is Moonlight Sonata) and it is so delightful to listen to her practice.
- My house is small. I'm glad we've decided against the Katrina Cottage. :)
Well, I'm off! Phone calls to make, laundry to wash, menus to plan. The life of the MotherShip is never dull!