Sunday, July 1, 2012

Family Reunion


For the last three days, we have been swallowed up in cousins, uncles, nieces and the new baby.  Yes, we just had a family reunion.  Here is a picture of my parents and all of their children, grandchildren and great grandchild.


I am not going to point out what I hate about this picture why didn't anyone tell me to sit down??  why is my shirt so tight?, I am just going to say how much I love this group.

It wasn't the most planned weekend ever--we didn't even know what we were doing for meals--so the pictures we got consisted of what we were wearing in whatever state we were in . . . though we did insist on clean faces.

There is much to say and too many pictures to share.  Right now, I am really tired.  Right now, I am going to go sleep in my own bed.

The End.

For now.

2 comments:

  1. So great to see all the pictures, lovely to see such beautiful people all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this unplanned picture. Just a group of people who love each other, feel relaxed and comfortable and are welcome as they are. It makes others feel welcome too.

    ReplyDelete