Thursday, July 5, 2012

Feeling Better

It is a long story and I won't go into it all here, but based on several factors and on the input of his mentors, we've decided to keep Isaac home for the rest of the summer.  
(YIPPEE!!  HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!)  

What does this mean?  It means I don't have to find money for an airplane ticket or a meal card and instead got to buy this:



It was the display model at Costco and is still covered under warranty, but was reduced by over $50!  I've only heard good things about Oreck so I'm super excited.  

Who would have thought I would get to the point in my life where I could get this excited about a vacuum cleaner?!

This many years of 
Use it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
or
Do without.
have taken a toll on many of the material needs of this family.  Next up: laundry baskets (and then dish towels, underwear for the grown-ups, hair clippers, a griddle . . .)

I LOVE GOOD NEWS AND PAYCHECKS!
:)

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! So glad you are feeling better- I'm not sure which to be more excited for you about (or is it more correct to say excited about for you?)...having your son home the rest of the summer, the new vaccum, or the paycheck. I think I'll pick having your son home for the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! A good vacuum is indeed something to cheer about. And especially having more time with your son. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete