Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Inspirational Family

Dear Friends,

When I was in college, I met this sweet girl named Christianne.  We were on an exchange program to Jerusalem and spent four months going to school together.  She was a girl who always tried to do what was right, but her way was humble and genuine.  She was a fantastic piano player and I was privileged to sing The Holy City, in the Holy City, with Christianne at the piano.  It was a moment in time I will never forget and it was only possible because of her years and years of practice.

After that semester, she went back to her school in Utah and I moved home to Washington.  Years later, we found each other on Facebook and I've followed her blog for a while.  Seems like she met and married a super neat guy and have lived a challenging and rewarding life.  They lost two babies (which created an instant connection between us).  Those tragedies eventually led them to adoption.  They have adopted several special needs children and are in the process of bringing two more home.  This was the announcement they posted:




As you can see in the video, they are running out of room.  Someone who saw this video decided to begin a fundraiser to get them into a new home.  When they put out the plea for help, I knew I needed to post here.  I know personally that my readers are generous and thought maybe this family might touch your heart they way they have touched mine.

Please visit puzzlethemhome.org to learn more.

Love,
The MotherShip

1 comment: