- How did we let the LGBT community hijack rainbows? I like rainbows.
- When people show their weight-loss before and after pictures, why are they in their underwear? And why are the after pictures always seductive? No one carrying a little extra is sexy? I know a few husbands who would disagree.
- Why are there so many pictures of eyelids and fingernails on Pinterest? Who has the time to take eighteen steps to cover one eyelid?
- How is it possible that it can take the entire day to clean the house, but it can be completely demolished in under fifteen minutes?
- Who said it was a good idea to teach teenagers that it is a bad idea to pop their zits? No one wants to look at the pus-filled boils.
- Does anyone really eat beet or kale chips? Why are we buying the myth that everyone else is eating healthier than you?
- Why is there not one sharp pencil in my entire house?
- I am so sick of Queen, Harry Potter, Cell Phones and Computers. I love my children, but sometimes they sound like a broken record. Please talk about something else.
- While rolling out cinnamon rolls yesterday, I banged my head--twice!--on the upper cabinets. And, you know, I was rolling aggressively as is required so I really hit hard. I hate this house.
- Stop swearing. Learn a new word.
- The dog keeps eating everything.
- My pregnancy hormones are in full swing. I cried on Halloween when a seven year old boy came trick-or-treating in his homemade robot costume. Who cries over some other kid's costume? Why am I tearing up right now?
- The hot water tank in our trailer doesn't provide me with enough hot water to get really warm in the shower. Plus, the tub is too small for a regular-sized body (much less one in a rapid growth scenario to take a bath. I hate this house.
- I hate how the movie industry has ruined so many amazing stories. If it was a book first, don't make it into a movie. . . unless you are Peter Jackson or Emma Thompson since you have a talent for it. The rest of you, stick to new ideas.
- I want to go back to Disneyland. By myself. Or Hawaii. Either would be fine.
- Why is it so hard to close the lid and flush?
Okay, I'm feeling a bit better. I'm going to go to a baptism now and I'm going to be nice. It might be just the thing I need.
No. I think throwing this little hissy fit is what I needed.
Thanks for listening.