I thought that since I had a big pity party post a few days ago, I ought to give you an update.
It is Wednesday and I am working dutifully through my hefty list.
- We presented at our Science Fair (thanks to a tip from Jenna). The youngest did not have a presentation since it was a bit more than I could handle and the child with the failed project explained that sometimes in science, things don't work. She also explained what she would do differently next time.
- I wrote all of my Thank You notes and even made it to the Post Office for stamps.
- Speaking of Post Office, I also compiled all of Isaac's forgotten items and mailed it. I am thrilled with myself.
- My mother got the same gift for her birthday that she got last year: I brushed her hair, then bumped it up a notch by also rubbing her feet. Why change what isn't broken? So, Mother Dear? You'll probably be getting that birthday gift for the rest of your years. Thank you for being gracious about it. :)
- Our trailer is still suffering from several major maladies, but our architect sent us our mostly finished elevations and floor plans yesterday. Suddenly every crappy thing about this trailer is temporary again. I can handle anything if I get that beautiful kitchen, that lovely two-headed shower and a new toilet that won't sink into the floor.