Fifty Things I Can Do Today That I Couldn't Do This Time Last Week
Alright, not really fifty things, but a lot.
- Wash dishes without soaking my belly.
- Walk without a pronounced waddle.
- Sleep on my stomach. (Well, I could until my milk came in--and will be able to again soon.)
- Use the restroom at reasonable intervals rather than every ten minutes.
- See, reach and even paint my toes.
- In the checkout line at the grocery store, I can squeeze between the cart and the candy rack.
- Go one entire night without having to get up to go to the bathroom. The entire night!
- Stand without my varicose veins threatening to burst.
- Turn over in bed.
- Carry the four year old.
- Cut my husband's hair without him having to lean far back so I could reach the front of his head.
- Get out of bed without having to launch myself with my arms.
- Go to sleep at night without taking my Zantac and Maalox cocktail.
- Breathe deeply.
Needless to say, I feel much better. . . and so thankful to have this beauty in my arms.