Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Brother for the Brother

Isaac came home a few days ago and finally got to meet his baby brother.
It was love at first sight.


It was incredibly emotional for all of us.  


Frankly, it is wonderful that Heavenly Father finally blessed us with another boy, but I would have felt this way about any baby meeting his out-of-town sibling for the first time.  It has been hard to have him away.


Isaac has hardly put his brother down all week.  Even when he does relent and let someone else hold the baby, Isaac isn't far away.


There really isn't much to say, except that it has been a wonderful week.  I adore both of my baby boys.


2 comments:

  1. This post gave me a big smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful. I see these wonderful pictures and I know you must be in heaven right now!

    ReplyDelete