Friday, May 24, 2013

Six Wonderful Weeks

We have now enjoyed our beloved baby boy for six weeks.


His sleep is beginning to regulate; he nurses and goes right back to sleep.  Thankfully!
He smiles (mostly at Dad) and coos.
He is rarely fussy and is patient when the big sisters want to hold him.
He loves baths, but hates getting out of the bath (the being naked and the lotioning process).


My initial resolve to never go through pregnancy and delivery is beginning to weaken.  This baby is so good for my heart and soul that it makes me sad to think I could be ending this phase of my life forever.  
I'm not going to focus on that right now.  
I want to make sure I enjoy every minute of this time, 
just in case.



2 comments:

  1. It's a shame that the first six weeks after they are born go by so much faster than the last six weeks before they are born! He is such a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete