Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June Meadow

It is June, the prettiest time of year in our meadow.


I'm not sure how or why, but I never learned how to make a daisy crown.  This year, to make sure another year didn't zoom by without me learning, we put it on our summer To Do list.  When the daisies began blooming, we finally learned how.


It was so easy and the girls and I had so much fun doing it!


The wildflowers have been so beautiful that I made the girls participate in a photo shoot.
I didn't tell them what to wear, to fix their hair or even what I was doing.  I just grabbed the camera and said, "Outside!"


Do you see why?  It is fairy tale pretty out there.


They began posing.


Oh, my.
I did get a few individual shots that worked out better.



Baby Boy didn't care, but the girls insisted he get a picture in the flowers, too.


But he was wearing camo so you can't even see him.
Darn.  


We are hoping to begin building our house soon and I'm sure that will disturb our meadow.  
Until then, I'm going to enjoy it!

1 comment: