Friday, July 5, 2013

Our Precious Babe

Today's post is all about this adorable baby.


He will be three months old in just a few days and to say he has us all enamored is to understate it.
We, all of us, can't get enough of him.


He sleeps through the night, smiles easily, makes conversation, patiently puts up with even the smallest of his sisters and has nursed me back into my jeans (not pretty in my jeans, but in them).


I was watching a show tonight in which the woman's mother had died while giving birth to her.
Her father told her,
"Your birth made your life precious."  
I understand that entirely.  


I am a blessed woman!  My heart swells in love and joy several times each day as I tend to my little flock.
There is nothing, nothing, I could do that would be as rewarding as being a mother--even with its difficulties.


And this tiny child has made my capacity to love stretch once again.
Well, he has done that for all of us, hasn't he.

1 comment:

  1. "There is nothing, nothing, I could do that would be as rewarding as being a mother" -I love, love, love this. Such truth.

    ReplyDelete