Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Progress

Front Elevation
We have interviewed two contractors and have appointments with one other.  The plans are done.  The tree is removed.  The loan is approved.  Everything that was in the way of the driveway has been removed.

This is all in the nick of time.

Last night I had a dream.  I was walking through a house, trying to find a place to be alone.  Every room I tried to enter was occupied with people from my present life or people from high school (dreams are weird). All of them were getting ready to change their clothes, take a shower or use the bathroom.  After I'd checked several rooms, I grabbed my hair in my fists and cried, "I just need one room!  I need one small place to get away!"

When I woke up and rehearsed the dream to my husband, he declared, "We need to get you into a house."

Yes.  Yes, we do.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- what a dream! I've wondered many times how the pioneers lived with families twice the size of ours in ONE ROOM homes! I've also wondered how they HAD that many children in a one room home...

    ReplyDelete