Friday, September 20, 2013

All About Isaac

As Puck in Midsummer Night's Dream
I think most teens think the world does (or, at least, should) revolve around them.
Unfortunately, in Isaac's case, he's mostly right (except for the literal earth revolving around him part).
You see, we are frantically scrambling to raise enough money for him to attend the Bolshoi Ballet Academy in Moscow, Russia.  We are talking to everyone, presenting to groups, having a spaghetti feed/performance, utilizing the internet and its many wonders and even manning a booth at a local street fair.

We have many incredible friends and generous sponsors, however we are still only about 1/4 of the way there.  An acquaintance recently took Isaac for the day and, together with other volunteers, created these videos.  I know there are more to come, but I thought these were so amazing, I had to share them with my readers.  

Go Team Isaac!  :)






To learn more or to donate, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment