Monday, September 23, 2013

Bees

Normally, I have no problem with bees.  
And when I say bees, I really mean wasps, hornets and yellow jackets.

Usually, I have a leave them alone and they'll leave you alone policy.

Our week of camping was a bit different.  
We fought, those bees and I.  
They kept attacking my family!

We have had a bad year for bees, but we were hoping that we were going camping late enough in the season that the worst of the problem would be over.  Not so.  
That is, if they were lessened, I would have hated to see them in August!

Our baby spent much of his time in the tent.


Good thing he is such a remarkable baby and so happy!


I actually did do some food prep in the tent, but most of the time, I just had to deal with the swarms.


Dear Family,
I hope you appreciate me.
Love,
Your Mother


1 comment: