Friday, December 27, 2013

The Rest of the Day

The rest of Christmas Day was spent downloading videos, music and podcasts.


Playing new games.


Making food (in my new sweater--thanks, Mom!).


The old hat (with the red 3DS) teaching the newby (with the blue 3DS).


Daddy taking a picture of his Russian nesting dolls.  More on that another time.


Creating magic gardens.
Did you have one of these when you were a kid?  I did and I remember it being one of the coolest things ever.  It hasn't gotten less-cool even though I am 30 years older.


And playing with the new bubble machine.


We had a busy Christmas Eve with visiting family.  Everyone was exhausted from three days of late nights/busy days, we decided to stay home on Christmas Day.  It was a nice relaxing day of enjoying our new gifts.


2 comments:

  1. LOVED catching up with you guys. Since I don't sit in front of a computer all day (like I used to).....I've missed checking the blog regularly. HAPPY NEW YEAR Sanders Family!!!!

    ReplyDelete