Friday, February 28, 2014

My Baby Girl

I want to celebrate my five year old, today.  
No particular thing, she has just been delighting me lately.

She is always the FIRST in the kitchen to help me cook.
That isn't always great because it often means she is sneaking out of completing something she is supposed to be doing.  But, it is nice to have someone volunteer around here.


This picture cracks me up.  She called her best friend/cousin.  They visited for a while and then it was her turn on the computer.  She didn't want to hang up with him, so she decided to "watch" a show with him.  She unhooked one headphone and stuck it on the phone so he could hear it.


Finally, noodles were done, but it was just too much to wash a fork.
Honestly.


As you can tell from her outfits, she loves all girly things.  The other day, I was on my bed reading.  She came in and plopped down next to me, "So, Mom.  Let's talk about facials!"  Her favorite music is techno, she is actually a rather capable big sister to the boy and she even loves to help me pick out my outfits.
My goodness, it is fun to watch these little people come into themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment