Saturday, August 30, 2014

Little Dreams Coming True

One of the fun things about Pinterest is that it tells you how long ago you pinned a particular picture.  I've been planning and dreaming about my Someday House for so long that, in many cases, those time stamps are years.  For some reason, I thumbed through some of my old pins today.  Three years ago, I pinned this:


It is called the Hy-dit Toilet Plunger Storage Kit and I just ordered one for each toilet in my house! Waiting three years actually turned out to be to my advantage because the Hy-dit is new and improved.  It is no longer just a metal closet, but has a paintable wooden door and a removable drip tray. Marvelous!

I love what one reviewer said:
 I spent a fortune on my European spa bathrooms and these little cupboards are all all people talk about when they see them.

Everyone knows I'm not a great housekeeper.  In my new house, I'm trying to plan ahead by using space wisely, being organized (a place for every thing so everything can be in its place!) and by choosing smart materials.  I'm hoping that this investment will make toilet cleaning exciting for my helpers--which will make them want to, in fact, clean the toilet!

One more little dream coming true.

No comments:

Post a Comment