Monday, September 1, 2014

One Okay Thing

I may have a knee-high pile of too-small/out-of-season kids clothes in my living room.
It may have been there for a while.
I may have 15 flies on my computer monitor right this moment.
I may have a sink full of dishes and several baskets full of dirty clothes.
I may spend too much time on Facebook and Pinterest.
I may have been impatient with my children this morning.
I may not be able to catch a football or aim a frisbee.
I may not be everything to everyone
and I may be frequently unsatisfied with myself.

But my hair looked pretty for church yesterday.

And I literally fixed it in about one minute because my entire family was in the car ready to go when I looked in the mirror and realized I hadn't done my own hair. (I did fix four heads of girl hair, cut one head of boy hair and put the roast in the oven, so I have an excuse, right?)

2 comments:

  1. I think I could cut and paste your list onto my blog... (although I didn't have so much to do Sunday morning...this week, at least) I don't know why I hate sorting clothes by size and season and rotating them, but I do. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete