Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wallpaper

I want to put this wallpaper in my girls' bathroom, 
but, sadly, it is too expensive.


Anyone have a secret (cheaper) source for this pretty paper?

Update:
I have found some similar options.  What do you think of these:


This one has the blue background and roses instead of poppies.  Not as vivid and Winter Poppies.
In fact, I think it is too bland.


Another option is Tea Rose which has the vibrant pink flower, but a white background.
Too wallpapery.


Here is Floral Bouquet.  Bright, blue background.  Close, but a little busy.

My favorite affordable alternative so far is this:


If you're going to put paper on the walls, you may as well go big . . .
right?

I've ordered samples of all of the less-expensive options.  We'll see if they are anything like what I'm looking for when they are in my hands.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the last one! Just my 2 cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the first one, but none of the close matches were nearly as good. I'd for sure go with the last one- it's different, but just as awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last wallpaper! What is it called?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one is called Krystal and it is found at wallpaperdirect.com. :)

    ReplyDelete